Youredi Ltd. is a privately held software and IT service company with offices in Espoo, Finland (headquarter) and New York City, USA. Youredi provides data integration solutions as a service to companies in the global trade and logistics domain (EDI, API, Supply chain messaging services). Our unique solutions and focus on customer success have given us a leading position in this space. We are building a winning sales organization both in the U.S. and Europe to enable our triple-digit growth in both geographies.
Youredi is looking for a passionate Business Controller. As a Business Controller you will oversee the business and financial operations and will share responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance.
You will also perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes, and design and implement overall business plans. Being responsible for financial analysis, you must possess both strong quantitative abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate is a strategic, analytical thinker who is driven by results and can innovate and develop creative financial solutions.
As a Business Controller you will work as a partner with the management team, sales, and product (marketing) departments and play a key role in supporting them.
At Youredi, we are proud to work with industry-leading companies in global trade and logistics with high success and customer satisfaction. Your task is to scale our user base and ensure any enterprise can leverage our best-practices and added value in their operations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS – WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Perform Financial Analysis
You will complete regular financial analysis, identifying and managing financial risk, completing financial research, performing ongoing economic and sales forecasting, analyzing the company’s sales and overall performance, and managing financial data. This financial analysis comes together to assist the company in decision-making. You will develop simulation models for our SaaS offerings and their profitability calculations. You will oversee the pertinent F/A tools deployed (e.g., Finazilla).
- Report Financial Findings
After completing the financial analysis, you are responsible for reporting the findings and working with operational and executive staff to make financial decisions. This can involve completing regular financial reviews and delivering accurate financial reports, executing sales reports, and developing and giving presentations.
- Advise on Budget Creation
You will use financial analysis and forecasting to design and oversee the execution of the company budget. Following standard accounting procedures, you will ensure that the budget is properly administered and follows legal guidelines, and you provide budget feedback.
- Advise Youredi’s departments and functions
The Business Controller serves as an adviser for both Youredi’s operational functions and business leadership. You use your research, analysis, and experience to develop business and financial recommendations, simulations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions, meaning that they play an important role in the company’s economic growth. You will also attend the board meetings and act as the secretary of meetings.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Approx. 2-5 years of experience in a well-fitted finance role
- BBA/MBA/MSc degree in finance or equivalent
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Technology savvy; familiar with modern F/A applications and Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- B2B Software company industry experience and experience working with SaaS/recurring revenue businesses are considered as a plus
You might be our ideal candidate if you
- have a strong accountability, with a high energy level and a positive attitude.
- are independent, analytical and a creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture.
- have a data-driven and analysis-based approach, who can analytically map out the alternative future scenarios for the company and strive to understand the triggers and levers related to those scenarios.
- have a keen understanding of the key drivers of business performance and associated KPI´s.
- can perform financial analysis and modeling, develop financial planning processes, and help design and implement overall business plans.
- can help provide strong financial and business decision support on numerous growth and strategic initiatives.
- can review and understand commercial and vendor contracts and agreements.
WHAT YOUREDI OFFERS TO YOU
- A growth market worth billions of USDs with a 20% annual growth rate.
- Flexible, modern, and international work environment with smart people around you.
- Your very own program to run.
- Full support of our management team and all company functions.
- Possibility to develop further your international career (e.g. CFO)
- Flexible work environment (office and remote work).
- Company equity plan.
Youredi is the leading provider of integration solutions for the Maritime, Supply Chain and Logistics industries. Youredi’s solutions are versatile, reliable, and fully managed integration services transferring and transforming information between different business applications, organizations, and continents.
Youredi enables quick connections and message translations between trading partners and customers. Integrating with communities, carriers, shippers, consignees, and the systems that they use, Youredi provides global scale, speed, and agility. This seamless real-time flow of 100% accurate data, provides organizations with the ability to analyze and optimize all supply chain processes.
Youredi operates globally from Finland and the USA. For more information, please visit www.youredi.com.
How to apply
Our recruitment process is handled by WeCon Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request at the latest April 1st. For further information please contact WeCon Oy, Laura Willberg, +358 50 586 2769 or Esa Riikonen, +358 40 076 2227 during the following times: Mon-Fri 9-11.
Link to application form >>