Based in: Helsinki, Finland
Deadline: January 31,2018
Tentative start date: As soon as possible
Youredi Ltd. is a privately held technology company headquartered in Europe with an office in the US.
Youredi’s Professional Services team is responsible for creating integration solutions based on Youredi’s iPaaS technology. Professional Services works seamlessly together with our customers and partners and examines specific customer requirements, defines technical specifications for the solution, creates necessary configurations for the Youredi iPaaS and helps customers to roll out integration solutions.
As a project director, you are responsible for managing our Professional Services team’s customer implementation projects. Your task is to ensure that projects are executed in time, scope, and budget. You will be leading the implementation team consisting of integration architects and technical specialists. You will also act as a central communication point between our customers and the implementation team, ensuring that all information is shared among all participants.
The position requires excellent communications skills, both written and spoken. As integration projects typically require the participation of several teams located in multiple organizations, often across the world, you need to have excellent project management skills and understanding of dynamics of distributed projects.
You would be working mainly in Youredi’s Helsinki head office, but the position requires traveling and flexibility in working hours.
You will be the “commander” in charge of shaping the next generation global trade digitalization platform solutions, working with industry-leading companies.
- You possess more than five years of working experience in managing distributed projects, preferably in software business
- You are a team player and can make distributed teams in multiple organizations to act towards a common goal
- You have a results-oriented mindset, bringing your own ideas and experience into play
- You understand the importance of set budgets and timelines and are working towards keeping or exceeding expectations of all involved parties
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian)
- Previous experience of integration projects and/or integration technologies is considered an asset
Youredi is the only global provider of cloud-based Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions to singularly address the needs of e-commerce/supply chain logistics providers for interoperable, cost-efficient data integration that ensures the seamless flow of information across value networks and ecosystems. Youredi enables its customers to easily and cost-effectively bring data to the right place and at the right time, so they can easily transact with business partners, gain visibility throughout the value chain and better share data in the cloud as well as in disparate applications and systems. Youredi, Ltd, which was founded in Finland, is privately held with a North American subsidiary, Youredi, Inc., headquartered in Boston. For more information visit www.youredi.com and on Twitter: @youredi_tweets.
Apply now. Additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call Sami Tähtinen on +358 40 554 9059.